Terms of Service
The agreement has been offered to you and applies to the consumer or customer with respect to the use and access of services we make available to you through our website.
- Influencers are actual people on the internet with an online presence and have a dedicated number of followers on various social media platforms.
- Content scrapping, or web scrapping, is the process of extracting content or data from websites using bots or automated means. Web scrapping can also be done manually using the copy-paste function.
- A website is a collection of web pages identified by a common domain name.
- Service: Provision of information or data on social media influencers through scrapping.
- We provide web scraping services to assist users in locating the best influencer for their business needs.
- Any illustrations or descriptions on the website are published for the purpose of giving the user a general idea of the services we offer. They will not have any contractual force or will not form part of the agreement.
- Our services will be provided with reasonable skill and care. We will be actively involved in meeting any performance requirement dates agreed with you, but such dates are estimates only and failure to do so will not give you permission to terminate the agreement.
- The provision of services
- You understand and agree that we may terminate, modify, adjust, or suspend any or all aspects of the service at any time without prior notice. For unilateral termination, otherwise than for the breach of the agreement, we can provide you with a pro-rated refund of any unused or pre-paid fees.
- You agree that we can disable access to any service for non-payment or other material breach of the terms. In that case, you will be restricted from accessing our content or files.
- You also acknowledge that you are allowed to use a single account per person.
For registration purposes, you may have to provide specific information. You agree that any information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. You are responsible for protecting any passwords, keys, or tokens for the use of the site and services. You will also be responsible for any suspicious activity held under your tokens, password, or keys. You agree to notify the company of any unauthorised use of your account, password, keys, or other breach of security. The website may periodically access your tokens, passwords, or keys in order to assist you with technical issues or to maintain or improve the services.
- Data Processing Addendum
- You acknowledge and agree that specific obligations may arise in relation to your processing of the influencer’s personal information through our service. You agree that you comply with the DPA and related laws applicable to the situation as the controller of personal information. Those may consist, among other things and based on the applicable laws and regulations, of:
- Inform influencers that you are processing their personal information. At least with those whom you establish the contact with.
- Notify the source from where you obtained their personal information.
- Notify them (Influencers) about their rights (Right of information, deletion, etc).
- Keep the influencer’s personal information up-to-date. Delete outdated information or data that you do not intend to see or use.
- Keep their personal data secure from unauthorised access or loss.
- Register with suitable authorities, if necessary.
- The obligations arrive independently of the relationship between company/ website and user, and are solely based on the fact that you become the controller of influencer’s personal data.
- The services are limited to the provision of influencer data to you for the purpose of contact and promotion of business. What you do with the data is purely a matter of your business needs.
- Services are given upon your instruction and request. We find relevant influencers as per your requirements.
- For example if you order the information of 10 influencers from India with 50, 000 followers and a specific engagement rate, we find such influencers and their data and submit them as part of the service. Then you are allowed to treat that information based on the relevant data protection laws.
- Charged Services
- Some features of the website or services may come with a fee or charge.
- You acknowledge that you will pay any applicable fees related to the use of the services. Charges are flexible and subject to change at any given time. We do not warrant that the pricing will remain the same throughout the service agreement. The pricing may change and you will have the chance to cancel or change subscription without further obligation of either party towards the other.
- In order to access the services that come with fees, you must give the requested details and follow the instructions for the billing process. The process is subject to change any time without prior notice. By choosing a payment method, you are authorised to use it and that information given by you is true and correct. Your paid access can be billed in advance on a monthly basis is are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for the partial use of services. Downgrading the service may cause content loss or loss of features. The website or the company reserves the right to cancel your access to the service for non-payment. If your subscription is terminated for any reason, you still are liable for the remaining balance or unpaid period of your subscription if it was purchased on monthly basis.
- Particulars of charges will be listed in the invoice to you.
- Any subscription is automatically renewed on a monthly basis unless the notice of cancellation of 30 days given expires on the last day of a renewal period.
- You acknowledge that such data or content may not be exhaustive and the analysis of the content is made on the basis of what third-party sources provide to the website. The data is based on publicly available content and the website does not verify its accuracy provided by such third party sources. In addition, the content collected and displayed may require access to third parties websites and such sources may prevent us from generating such content. Therefore we do not assure that the data points or subscription type woud remain the same throughout the validity of the service agreement.
- Furthermore, government regulations and laws may prevent us from using or providing certain content to you. You agree to evaluate and bear all risks associated with the Services, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or integrity of such Services. By using the Site and Services, you represent and warrant that you have sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business subjects to compare the benefits and risks of the data available on the Site and Services and make effective use of the services provided by the website as an analytical tool. You are aware that the services are provided to you with no warranties of any kind. By the use of the services, you recognise and agree that your use of the services is at your sole discretion and risk.
- In light of the foregoing, you are aware that, depending on the resources available and the availability of third-party platforms, we might have to stop offering a specific type of subscription. You acknowledge that, barring our ability to return a pro rata portion of the unused subscription period, you won't be entitled to a refund in this situation.
- Links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and run by third party vendors and other third parties (the "External Sites") may be found on the Site. You agree that none of the external sites linked to or from our website are under our control, nor are they or the materials they contain.
- General restrictions on the use of services and restrictions on the use of literary works result from such restrictions
Although it is your right to utilise information gained through our services and found in pdf documents at your discretion, you agree that you will not:
- Translate, adapt, modify, copy, or otherwise create derivative works of any literary works (pdf documents or otherwise) obtained from the website, except (i) as permitted by the website or (ii) as intended by the services or (iii) in furtherance of the agreement's purpose.
- Attempt or assist others in attempting to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise discover the source code of any software to which you have access.
- Any literary works obtained through our services or website may not be duplicated, replicated, sold, traded, or resold.
- Any copyright or other proprietary notices found in literary works created as a result of the services should be hidden, altered, removed, or deleted.
- You will not use the service in any way that harms the website, disable, damage, overburden, or harm or interfere with any parties use and enjoyment of the service.
- You will not use any meta tags or texts utilising the website name without prior written consent.
- You will not display the website in frames or use other techniques to display the website without prior written consent.
- You will not use the service in any way that is contrary to the provisions of any applicable third party terms or agreements.
- You will not use the service to stalk or harass another person or in breach of any applicable laws.
- You will not employ any technique to compile any misleading or deceptive information.
- You will not use the services to harm minors in any way.
- You will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- You will not use the service or website in any way that violates the right of any third party’s, including without limitation copyright, patent publicity, trademark, or other proprietary rights.
- You will not use the website domain name or other contact details as a pseudonymous reply mail, fax or postal address for any communication.
- You will not create multiple tokens, passwords, or keys for disruptive purposes or with overlapping use cases.
- Any breach of the terms will cause permanent suspension of all tokens, passwords, or keys without any refund.
- Other restrictions may be listed in the specific invoice and such terms and conditions take precedence over any other terms and conditions between the parties. Payment of the invoice would signify acceptance of such terms and conditions.
- You agree that in case we detect multiple accounts or promotion plans established for one person, the company at our discretion may, without warning and refund, suspend and terminate such accounts and plans.
- Unless the nature of the other party's company is already known to the public, neither party may connect to, use, or refer to the other by name on the Internet or in any other media (newspapers, radio, TV, and similar).
- Each party agrees to keep the other party's confidential information private and not to use or disclose such information for any purpose other than to exercise or carry out its rights and responsibilities under this Agreement.
- The employees, officers, representatives, and advisers of each party who need access to the other party's confidential information to carry out their duties under this Agreement and who are legally obligated to keep it confidential may be given access, as permitted by law, court order, or other governmental or regulatory authority.
- For the purposes of this agreement, "confidential information" means all information that has been designated as secret or that reasonably should be regarded as confidential with respect to the business, affairs, customers, clients, or suppliers of the other party. For instance, any information that isn't generally known and that you only have access to through the services is confidential information, and you can't use it or share it without our express permission.
- Terms; Cancellation or Termination
- Term. This Agreement becomes effective on the date of your acceptance and expires one year later, unless extended in advance by the parties.
- Termination for cause: If either party materially breaches any of its obligations under this Agreement, the non-breaching party may immediately terminate this Agreement if the breaching party does not cure the default or breach within 10 business days of receiving written notice of the default or breach from the non-breaching party.
- Termination for convenience: You are allowed to cancel the services at any time, with or without cause. However, you acknowledge and agree that by cancelling the services:
- You will not be provided with a refund.
- You are obligated to pay all fees due until the end of the subscription period-early termination would cause us loss of expected profit from the agreement.
- You will lose the access and tokens, passwords, or keys to the service.
- All licenced rights given to you in this Agreement will immediately expire and be revoked upon the termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason. Sections 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 15 shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement for any reason.
- Proprietary Rights
Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge and agree that the company is the sole owner of the Site and Services, and that the company grants you no express or implied rights in such property. The Site as a whole and any services available through the Site are owned by the corporation. The company or its content suppliers own all of the text, graphics, logos, button icons, photos, data compilations, and software that are present on the website, and these elements are all covered by international copyright laws. Any trademarks belonging to third parties that are displayed on the site or services are the property of those owners. Additionally, you agree that the services may contain information that is marked as secret and that you must not reveal such information without first obtaining the owner's permission in writing.
- Email is included when we refer to "in writing" in these terms.
- Any notice given under or in connection with this agreement must be in writing and delivered in person, by pre-paid first class mail or other next working day delivery service, or by email.
- A notice or other communication is deemed to have been received.
- If delivered personally, on signature of a delivery receipt.
- If send my email, the next working day after transmission, subject to failed delivery notice.
- It will be sufficient to show that a letter was properly addressed, stamped, and mailed in order to establish the service of any notice, and that an email was delivered to the recipient's designated email address in order to establish the service of an email.
- Any proceedings or other documents in a legal action will not be served in accordance with the terms of this section.
- Customer email used to log into the system will be utilised for notice purposes. The customer must let the business know in advance if they want to use a different email address.
- The company represents and warrants that at all times during the agreement period:
- It will comply with all applicable laws, guidelines, rules and regulations.
- The owner of the services or otherwise has the right to grant you the rights and license set forth in this agreement and the services will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person or third party.
- The services will be given by a qualified team or department in a skillful and professional manner.
- It will not introduce and will not allow the services to introduce viruses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, Trojan horses, or other harmful or malicious code into customer software or systems.
- Except as stated above, the services are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind. including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, and warranties based on industry custom or practise.
- Indemnification and limitation of liability
- Indemnity. Each party will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the other from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, expenses, and costs arising from or related to:
- Any claim made by a third party that the services, their use, or the receiving, possession, replication, use, or sale of those things by the other party infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates that third party's intellectual property rights;
- Any claim or action brought forth by a third party that, if true, would be a breach of any representation or warranty made by either party under this agreement;
- Any action or allegation by a third party that is based on a claim that an act or omission of the either party resulted in (i) personal injury, death or property damage, or (ii) violation of any statute regulation, ordinance, or other law.
- Collectively, the matters arising under subsections a to c are each a ‘claim’.
- Indemnification procedures: As a condition to the obligation of a party to indemnify the other party under this agreement, the indemnified party will (i) give the indemnifying party with prompt written notice of any claim that would provide rise to liability of the indemnifying party under this agreement, provided that failure to give timely notice will not relieve the indemnifying of its obligations to the extend that such failure does not prejudice the party’s ability to defend or settle such claim; (ii) tender sole control of the defense and settlement of such claim to the indemnifying party, provided that the indemnifying party will not settle any such claim without the written consent of the indemnified party; (iii) give the indemnifying party, at the indemnifying party’s expense, with such assistance as the indemnifying party may request; and (iv) not disclose the terms of any settlement unless required to do so by judicial or other governmental order, and will not publicize, or permit any third party to publicize, any settlement of a claim with its own counsel at its expense.
- Limitation of liability: Except for indemnification obligations under this Agreement and breaches of confidentiality, neither party nor an airline will be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, or damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if such party was advised of the possibility of such damages.Any liability of either party under this Agreement to the other party for damages, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the fees paid by the customer to the company during the 12 months preceding the filing of a claim under this Agreement's dispute resolution section.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Dispute resolution: This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws. Except for the right of either party to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order, a preliminary injunction or other equitable relief to preserve the status quo or prevent irreparable harm, in the event of any other controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement.
- There will be only one arbitrator.
- Each party is responsible for their own costs. However, all parties are equally responsible for the costs associated with the arbitration tribunal. The parties acknowledge and agree that all arbitration proceedings conducted in accordance with this section will be conducted in strictest confidence, and that any information provided during such arbitration proceedings will be used solely for the purposes of such arbitration procedures. Any court with jurisdiction over the matter may enter judgement on the arbitrator's award.
- There is no partnership, joint venture, agency, employment, or other similar arrangement established by this agreement. The website does not have the power to legally or otherwise obligate the customer.
- The remaining provisions of this agreement will remain in full force and effect if any provision is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, and the affected provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to permit enforceability of the provision as so limited. The unenforceable provision shall be regarded as eliminated and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected if a deemed adjustment is not sufficient to make the provision enforceable.
- Entire agreement: This agreement replaces all prior or contemporaneous talks, understandings, and agreements, whether oral or written, between the parties about the subject matter hereof and sets forth the parties' entire agreement and understanding with respect to the subject matter herein.
- Amendments and waivers: Any alteration or modification to this Agreement, as well as any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, must be made in writing and signed by all parties in order to be valid. This agreement is not modified by any terms found online or those found in any invoice, purchase order, or other document.
- Except as otherwise specified in this agreement, the parties' respective successors, assigns, heirs, executors, administrators, and legal representatives will be bound by this agreement and its terms as well as their respective rights and responsibilities thereunder. Any of the website's rights and responsibilities under this agreement are transferable. No other party to this agreement may assign any of its rights or duties under this agreement, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the company's prior written authorization.
Data Processing Addendum
The data processing addendum forms part of this agreement between the parties.
- This addendum's definitions shall apply to all terminology used throughout. The definitions established in the services agreement apply to capitalised terms not otherwise defined in this document. Except as modified herein, the terms of the services agreement remain in full force and effect.
- The parties hereby agree that the terms and conditions listed below shall be incorporated as an addendum to the services agreement in recognition of the mutual obligations set forth herein. References in this addendum to the services agreement refer to the services agreement as revised by and including this addendum, unless the context clearly dictates otherwise.
- A service agreement between the customer and the website specifies the services that will be provided. The duration of the Services Agreement, or the time during which the customer has a contract with the website for the provision of the services, is the only time frame for which the website is liable under this addendum.
- The parties have agreed to enter into this addendum to ensure compliance with the relevant data protection laws to the extent that the supply of such services entails the processing of customer personal data.
The following terms shall have the meanings set forth below in this addendum, and cognate terms shall be construed accordingly:
- "Applicable Laws" refers to all applicable data protection laws, that are applicable to the services agreement;
- "Customer Personal Data" refers to any influencer's personal data processed by a contracted processor on the customer's behalf in order to carry out the services agreement;
- "Restricted Transfer" refers to a transfer of customer personal data to the website when, absent the Standard Contractual Clauses, such a transfer would be illegal under applicable law.
- "Services" refers to the functions and other tasks that the website will do for the customer in accordance with the terms of the Services Agreement. namely, the collection of public data on the client's behalf;
- Any individual designated by the firm or on its behalf to process personal data on behalf of the client in order to carry out the services agreement is referred to as a "Subprocessor" (as opposed to an employee of the company or any of its subcontractors); and
- Processing of customer personal data
- The customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the website serves as a processor for the purposes of the services agreement and that any personal data scraped and provided to the customer, and/or any third party on the customer's behalf, in connection with the services agreement is provided solely for the purposes of matching influencers with businesses for the promotion and potential future partnership ("Authorized Processing of Customer Personal Data"). The customer further acknowledges and agrees that the website acts as a processor for the purposes of the services.
- The customer hereby affirms and guarantees that it, and/or any third party acting on its behalf, will (i) process the customer's personal data solely in compliance with and as permitted by the applicable laws; and (ii) shall not process the customer's personal data for any purpose other than the authorised processing of customer personal data.
- The website is not aware of any extra uses of the customer's personal information beyond the authorised processing, and in any case, as the controller of the customer's personal information, regardless of how else it may be processed, the customer is responsible for adhering to applicable laws.
- This addendum applies only to the extent that the processing of customer personal data is governed by applicable laws.
- If the relevant contracted processor is subject to applicable laws that require processing, the website will, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and commercially feasible, inform the customer of that legal requirement prior to the relevant processing of that personal data. Otherwise, the website will only process customer personal data in accordance with the customer's documented instructions.
- Independent Controllers
- The parties acknowledge and agree that the relevant party will abide by any duties applicable to it under applicable laws with respect to the processing of that data. This section only applies in those situations where parties may be deemed independent controllers of personal data. Every personal data processing activity must be documented by both parties.
- The obligations imposed on each party by the applicable laws with regard to the processing of personal data include, but are not limited to: (i) providing accurate and current contact information for each party's data protection officer; (ii) providing reasonable information and assistance to the other party in conducting data protection impact assessments as required by data protection laws; and (iii) providing appropriate information and support to the other party regarding discussions between that party and a Supervisory Authority. Both parties' goals in processing personal data are to carry out the services in accordance with the Services Agreement.
- Each party is solely responsible for resolving communications, questions, and complaints from data subjects as well as honouring the rights of access, rectification, objection, deletion, and data portability that data subjects may have under relevant laws. To aid in the other party's compliance with this clause, each party must offer reasonable and prompt assistance as needed.
- Both parties acknowledge that their respective liabilities under this provision shall be allocated in accordance with each party's respective responsibility for any harm (if any) that party may have caused.
- Liability cap exclusions: Nothing in this section will have an impact on the liability provisions of the Services Agreement (including any specific exclusions from any limitation of liability).
- The website shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that access to the customer's personal data is restricted to those individuals who need to know about or have access to the relevant customer personal data, as necessary for the purposes of the Services Agreement, and that all such individuals are subject to confidentiality undertakings or professional or statutory obligations of confidentiality.
- The website shall, with respect to the customer's personal data, take reasonable technical and organisational steps to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, the nature, scope, context, and purposes of the processing as well as the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons that may exist.
- The website must consider the risks posed by processing, specifically from a personal data breach, when determining the acceptable level of security.
- In general, the customer gives the website permission to appoint subprocessors (and permits each subprocessor appointed in accordance with this section to appoint further subprocessors). The customer expressly authorises the website's affiliates to act as subprocessors.
- The subprocessors that the website previously employed as of the addendum's effective date and who were identified in a separate notice that preceded this addendum may continue to be used by the website.
- The website shall make sure that the agreement is governed by a written contract with provisions that provide at least the same level of protection for customer personal data on the part of the website as the relevant subprocessor on the part of the subprocessor.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Agreement, the website is responsible for the actions and inactions of its subprocessors to the same extent that it would be if it provided each subprocessor's services directly.
- Data subject rights
- Insofar as it is technically and commercially feasible, the website will help customers by putting in place the necessary organisational and technical measures so that customers can fulfil their obligations to respond to requests to exercise data subject rights under applicable laws. In the event that such assistance could impair the regular operation of the website, place an undue demand on the website, or necessitate the firm making significant changes to its products and services, we may, at our sole discretion, compel the customer to pay for such assistance.
The website shall:
- Promptly notify the customer If any contracted processor receives a request from a data subject under any data protection law regarding customer personal data.
- Not respond, and should take reasonable steps to make sure that any subprocessor does not respond, to that request except on the documented instructions of the customer or as required by applicable laws to which the contracted processor is subject.
- Personal data breach
- When the website learns of a personal data breach impacting a customer's personal information, it must notify the customer as soon as possible and give them enough information to fulfil any legal requirements to report or notify the data subjects of the breach. The customer acknowledges and agrees that a failed security incident, which may include, without limitation, pings and other broadcast attacks on firewalls or edge servers, port scans, unsuccessful log-on attempts, denial of service attacks, or similar incidents, will not be subject to this section if it does not result in any unauthorised access to customer personal data or to any of the contracted processors' equipment or facilities containing Customer Personal Data.
- The provision of an email address in advance to which notifications of a personal data breach should be sent, as well as the maintenance of its accuracy and validity, is the exclusive responsibility of the customer. The email address specified in the customer dashboard made available by the website at the time of the notification or that which was mentioned in the notices part of the Services Agreement shall be used as the default email address for the purposes of sending notifications under this section (if those email addresses differ, both shall be regarded valid for notice purposes).
- When a personal data breach occurs, the website will work with the customer to help with the investigation, mitigation, and correction of the situation.
- The customer must use the services in a way that considers the level of security required to protect the customer's personal data.
- Data protection impact assessment and prior consultation
The website shall offer customers reasonable assistance with any data protection impact assessments and previous consultations with supervised authorities or other competent data privacy authorities, as financially and technically practicable and at the customer's expense.
- Deletion of customer personal data
- The website must use reasonable steps to accede to any reassuring request from the customer to remove information of a user of the customer during the course of the Services Agreement, taking into consideration the nature of the processing. Only the customer's personal data connected to the processing done on their behalf will be deleted by the website. Depending on how the help affects the website's regular functioning, places an unreasonable burden on the website, or necessitates significant adjustments to the company's products and services, we may compel the customer to pay for it. This is at our sole discretion.
- Insofar as it is practical given the nature and functionality of the services, the website shall promptly, and in any case within 180 days of the date on which any services involving the processing of customer personal data (the "Cessation Date") are terminated, delete and procure the deletion of all copies of those customer personal data processed for the performance of the services.
- Each contracted processor may retain a copy of customer personal data: (i) in accordance with its previously disclosed data retention policies (which may be updated from time to time); and/or (ii) for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, including, without limitation, the detection and prevention of fraudulent activities.
- If requested by the customer, the website shall provide written approval to the customer that it has complied with this section within 90 days of the cessation date.
- Audit rights
- In response to a written request from the Controller, Processor agrees to cooperate and, within a reasonable amount of time, provide the Controller with the following: (a) a summary of the audit reports demonstrating Processor's compliance with its obligations under this Addendum, redacting any confidential and commercially sensitive information; and (b) confirmation that the audit has not uncovered any significant vulnerabilities in Processor's systems, or, to the extent that any such vulnerabilities were found, to notify the Controller in writing. The parties will mutually agree on the audit's scope, timing, and length of the audit. The external independent auditor cannot be a rival of the processor. The results of the auditor's review of the processor's data protection compliance programme will be made accessible to the controller. Unless the audit reveals significant shortcomings in processor's practises or violations of this addendum, the controller shall refund processor for all expenses and costs associated with the audit. The audit right under this agreement may be used once per year throughout the term and additionally in cases where it is conceivably possible that a personal data breach has taken place. However, the controller must have the right to request that its auditor conduct additional audits as needed to defend its interests if the audit reveals any non-conformities.
- Restricted transfers
In regards to any restricted transfer from customer to website/company and from website/company to customer, the customer and the website hereby enter into the Standard Contractual Clauses.
- General terms
Governing law and jurisdiction
- When it comes to any disputes or claims of any kind originating under this Addendum, including those pertaining to its existence, validity, termination, or the effects of its nullity, the parties hereto irrevocably submit to the choice of jurisdiction set forth in the Services Agreement; and
- All non-contractual or other obligations arising from or related to this addendum shall be governed by the laws of the country or area specified in the services agreement for this purpose.
Order of precedence
- The Standard Contractual Clauses shall take precedence over this addendum if there is any discrepancy or disagreement between them.
- In the event of a conflict between the terms of this addendum and any other agreements between the parties, such as the services agreement, the terms of this addendum shall take precedence (unless expressly stated otherwise in writing and signed on behalf of the parties).
The remainder of this agreement shall remain valid and enforceable if any provision is found to be invalid or unenforceable. If a provision is invalid or unenforceable, it must either (i) be changed as needed to make it legitimate and enforceable while adhering as closely as possible to the parties' intentions, or (ii) if this is not possible, be interpreted so that the invalid or unenforceable section was never included therein.
Changes to this addendum
The website may change this addendum by sending an email notification to the customer, at least 30 days prior to any such taking effect, in the event that such change does not: (i) result in a degradation of the entire security of the services; (ii) remove any restrictions or expand the scope of the website's processing of customer personal data; and (iii) otherwise have a material adverse effect on customer’s rights under this addendum, as reasonably determined by the website, unless such change is required by applicable laws. For the avoidance of doubt, the website may alter the types of data specified under "The types of Customer Personal Data to be Processed" to the extent such change is made in accordance with this section.
This privacy statement explains how the business or website uses personal data. Contact us via the website's form if you have any questions about data protection. This privacy statement explains how we handle the data of users of our services and influencers, and it should be read in combination with our terms of service (both terms as defined in our terms of service).
- What personal data is processed and the legal basis for processing
Depending on how you join up for our services, we may collect various types of information from you directly when you sign up or automatically through your device. The examples of given information and the legal justification for processing are shown below.
Information you provide us
Legal basis for processing and reason for collection
Full name, company name, company address
Performance of the contract with you. We may need to identify you for the contractual relationship between the parties.
Emai and social network profile
Performance of contract with you and our legitimate interests, if related to marketing.
In order to log you into the system, send you reports, updates about the service, communications, and other crucial information, we need your email address and/or social network information.
It will be in our legitimate interests to contact you through email if we do so, but you will always have the option to unsubscribe from marketing messages for comparable goods and/or services prior to the initial (and any subsequent) communication. Anytime you want, you can reject it.
The rest is the technical data that must be processed in order to provide you with our services (i.e. Internet Protocol (IP) address).
On behalf of our customers (data controllers), we, as data processors, collect relevant data from publicly available sources like websites, social media, and similar networks. We only process data based on our customers’ requests. Such information that you, an influencer, will have already shared with the world.
Upon receiving a request from a user of our service, we locate the appropriate Influencers and facilitate contact between them to get in touch with each other for a mutually beneficial partnership.
For instance, you might have included your email address and/or phone number on your social network profile. You are looking for a business partnership because you want to promote a healthy lifestyle and don't mind making money doing it.
Suppose a health food store is one of our potential customers. The client contacts us to ask for our assistance in locating an appropriate influencer to advance its business. Then, instead of someone who is interested in unhealthy eating, we would try to identify you as the best candidate for the job. You'll have the opportunity to make money doing what you enjoy, and our client will spend less time hunting for the ideal candidate to market their brand.
Before hiring us to provide services to them, our clients, who are the data controllers, agree to have a legal basis for processing influencers' personal data. When they initially collected your personal information or when they first got in touch with you, they would have contacted you.
Example of data processed on behalf of the customers, the data controllers;
Information influencer provides publicly
Legal basis for processing and reason for processing
Influencers put their private information on the internet for various reasons
We find that it is in the legitimate interests of third parties to process such personal data for commercial purposes without affecting the influencer's fundamental rights and freedoms and in compliance with data protection legislation where we identify a reason for the influencer to publish its data publicly as that of looking for a business opportunity.
The objective of the process is to make it possible for our clients to select an influencer for their professional needs and to evaluate the efficacy of each influencer's potential reach and advantages.
Contact form queries
When you email us or use a form on our website to contact us with a question, we only use the information you provide—your name, email address, and message—to answer your question. Such information is not used by us for marketing or other similar purposes.
- What we do with personal information
To build, maintain, and manage client relationships as necessary for the provision of services, we use the contact information and payment information provided by customers. We might be unable to execute the transaction if the customer fails to supply the necessary personal information. We exclusively communicate with customers regarding services. Customers can choose not to receive marketing communications at any moment before the first (and any future) interaction.
We may use our proprietary algorithm to add to the data on influencers as part of our service to our customers in order to give the business a more complete view of the influencer. As a data processor, we do not and cannot control the purposes for which the data is further used by the data controllers because we simply offer a statistical service on behalf of our customers. We do, however, have contractual guarantees that require data controllers to use the data solely in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and only for lawful reasons.
- How long personal data is stored for?
In order to verify the transaction and any dealings with you, we keep your data for as long as our agreement with you is in effect and for the time needed by law after that.
As previously said, we handle data on behalf of our clients, who are data controllers. While our contract with the customers is still in place or until we receive a request from them to erase specific data, we keep influencer data on file.
When an influencer requests that we delete their data, we relay that request to the appropriate customers, who then take the necessary steps to delete the requested data and/or provide the requested information in accordance with any applicable legal deadlines.
- Security measures used by us
Despite the fact that no data is ever completely secure, all personal information is held on secure servers with our third-party processors that fully adhere to international information security standards. We follow the advised industry standards to protect access to such data (mixture of common sense and best practices).
To prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed, we employ the proper level of technical and organisational safeguards. They consist of the following:
- Protective measures for physical access control
We use ID readers to secure access to the building so that only people with permission can enter. Each ID card can be disabled separately, and access is also recorded.
Additionally, the premises have an alarm system installed to deter unauthorised entry. A locking system for the doors is connected to the alarm system.
- Protective measures for system access control
Only through his or her individual employee access does each employee have access to the systems or services. The access permissions in question are constrained to the duties of the relevant employee and/or team.
We control access to our own systems using password policies and the use of SSH keys with a minimum length of 1024 bits. As password-based access to the relevant systems is stopped, the SSH keys fortify the productive systems against attacks that target weak passwords.
Additionally, we have a rule about the construction of passwords. This ensures greater security for all systems, including those with password-based access.
Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 8 characters
- At least one upper-case letter
- At least one lower-case letter
- A minimum of one number
- At least 1 non-alphanumeric character.
Our systems are guarded by firewalls that reject all incoming connections by default. Only connection types defined by exception are accepted.
- Protective measures for data access control
All servers and services are continuously watched after. This involves recording the individual user interface. As a result of the workers' close contact, a visual examination is always possible. When leaving the office, locking and/or logging off is advised in writing and followed.
- Protective measures for transfer control
Agreements govern how local data storage devices, such as USB sticks, are handled. Only secure VPN access allows access to the systems from outside the enterprise network.
- Protective measures for input control
Instead of working directly at the database level, our staff access the data through applications. As there are few IT personnel, they sit close to one another and keep an eye on one another through agreements and visual inspections. IT staff access the system using individual access and a common login.
- Protective measures for availability control
We use a number of methods to guarantee data availability. On the one hand, the system is regularly backed up. If the other availability safeguards fail, this takes over. Critical services are managed by a high-availability system and run redundantly in many data centres. The typical precautions are also taken to protect our workstations. For instance, laptops are encrypted and virus scanners are installed.
- Protective measures for separation control
We employ logically separate databases to separate data in order to prevent accidental data reading by unauthorised individuals. Employee use of services (applications) that restrict access limits access to the data itself as well.
- Your rights
You have a wide range of rights that we respec. Among thos, the rights to;
- Require access to your personal information
- Require rectification of your personal information
- REquire erasure of your personal information
- Withdraw consent to process your personal information
- Lodge a complaint with your national supervisory authority
As a data processor, we simply carry out orders from our clients (the data controllers). Therefore, you should get in touch with the data controllers directly in order to exercise your rights. However, feel free to get in touch with us directly if you think the data controller is not responding to your questions or is not abiding by its data protection duties. We'll pass along the message to our clients to make sure your rights are upheld.
- Cookies and similar technologies
To run the website, we strictly need to utilise cookies. However, you will be given the option to reject any other sorts of cookies if they are used (such as aggregated, non-identifying, electronic data collected from the use of our Sites and Services to operate, analyse, improve, and develop our Sites and Services).
- Children’s privacy
We never intentionally gather information from anybody under the age of 13 or knowingly request it, and we never offer services that would be of interest to them. If parents or legal guardians think we may have information about their children, 13 and younger, they are welcome to contact us.